by Jordan Brock
Question by : If I keep the kitchen light on will it stop mold?
My bagels always go moldy in like a week. If I leave the light on will it stop? i heard that mold grows best in the dark.
Answer by Fiend
Keep them in the fridge or frozen works best
What do you think? Answer below!
- How can I stop my kitchen light from flickering? Is this an electrical fire hazard?
- Why does my kitchen light keep turning off?
- Dining rm light and kitchen light have no power all of a sudden. All other lights and outlets in both rms work?
- Q&A: Help! I have a leak in my kitchen light fixture that caused the light to suddenly turn on (can’t turn off).?
- I had a leak from ceiling that dripped down through my kitchen light, what should I do?