Question by Georgia Peach: My kitchen lights make my new sink look PINK instead of beige. Is there a “light bulb” / filter I should buy?
I know it’s a strange question, but what color light might counter the “pink” hue in the sink so it looks the same as it does in natural light.
Thanks in advance!!!
Answer by zero_cool
you can buy several different styles of lightbulb that will all make whatever they shine on appear to be different colors, you dont need a filter, just a different kind of bulb
Give your answer to this question below!
- why does my kitchen light bulb go on and off?
- how can I remove a fluorescent light bulb from a kitchen ceiling light?
- Do you leave front porch or backyard lights on at night? Or do you leave a kitchen light on?
- Dining rm light and kitchen light have no power all of a sudden. All other lights and outlets in both rms work?
- My kitchen lights suddenly won’t turn on. Every light/outlet works in the house, but the kitchen lights?