Question by cooperspot: Why do my kitchen can lights keep burning out the bulbs?
They are 4″ halogens and they are within specified wattage limits. Suckers are 8 bucks a pop. Any suggestions.
Answer by oneman2dogs
I think I’d be contacting the manufacturer of the bulbs and file a complaint. This sounds like a manufacturer defect.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Why do my kitchen can lights keep burning out the bulbs?
- Why are the lightbulbs in our kitchen lights always burning out?
- Is 35 Watt PAR30 too dark for a 3-bulb recessed lights in the kitchen?
- Q&A: Should I attempt replacing regular kitchen lights with can lights. I’ve installed regular lights before?
- Q&A: Where can I find replacement covers for 80′s style kitchen light (3 bulbs, center post to screw onto.)?