Question by KayJay: What is the best type of light fixture for kitchen?
We currently have a long fluorescent light fixture in the middle of out kitchen. It’s ugly, gives off terrible lighting, and you can see when bugs get caught in there. Anyway, I’d like to put in a new fixture, but would like some advice on the best type that looks nice and gives good lighting. It’s approximately 50in long.
Answer by Serge Mouille
Hi there! We at Serge Mouille USA know that having terrible lighting in a bad light fixture can really ruin the mood of the room. There’s nothing like fluorescent lighting to make everyone look haggard, and studies even show that it can generate high fatigue in people because of its incorrect color spectrum. Our lighting fixtures are the ultimate in modern lighting, lending any room a minimalist look, as well as beautiful enough to become a classic. For the kitchen, may we recommend our Spider Ceiling Lamp, http://www.sergemouilleusa.com/Serge-Mouille-Seven-Arm-Spider-Ceiling-Lamp.php, and use LED lightbulbs for a warm, white light.
What do you think? Answer below!
- My kitchen light fixture has 2 black and 2 white wires and a ground wire. What does that mean?
- Q&A: How difficult is it to replace an electronic ballast in a kitchen light fixture?
- I bought two ceiling medallions for my kitchen to cover old light fixture markings, do I paint them?
- what to do about water leaking from a kitchen light fixture in an apartment ????
- how can I remove a fluorescent light bulb from a kitchen ceiling light?